Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I’m Gon’ Kill You Bitch!

Baby mama drama. Well, no baby yet, but my roommate has been accused of sleeping with another woman’s man.

It all started when the wife of one of the male teachers at my school called Hortencia to yell at her and ask if Hortencia knows Teacher Morgado.

Apparently one of my students, Osvaldo, told the wife, that Hortencia was gettin down with Teacher Morgado. So, the wife called. Hortencia responded by having a nice stern chat with Osvaldo. He of course denied being the gossiper.

Well then the next thing I know, there is a maybe 5ft tall 16 year old year girl in her school uniform on my porch, in a screaming fight with Hortencia.

“Who is this menina?”
“Morgado’s wife.”

Well shoot.

“You will feel a woman! You’re going to feel a woman little girl!” – Hortencia

And then my irate roommate almost hit the little girl, before Iraque and I coaxed her inside, and Osvaldo drug the menina away by her little pink book bag.

“I have a husband myself. But even still, if this was true, it is normal to sleep with other peoples husbands, so I would just apologize. But it isn’t even true! And she is coming to MY house to insult ME.”– Hortencia, and then she did this “uh” followed by a tongue click thing which is sort of like the Mozambican nu-uh girlfriend sassy snap and head gyration move.

Apparently, in Mozambique, if a person accuses you of something that is not true, you can go to the police. So now, Hortencia has taken this Jerry Springer action to the cops.

Shouldn’t the authorities be spending their time stopping the abundant criminality, and not concern themselves with such petty disputes? Maybe that is why my phones keep getting stolen, the cops are too busy investigating crazy teenage wives and unfaithful husbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment